Experience a variety of exciting leisure attractions and excursion destinations for free or with discounts!
Valid from about mid-May to the end of September - free of charge from the landlord of a partner company
With the Piesendorf-Niedernsill Fun+ Card your summer holiday is even at it’s best! You have free entry to the swimming lake in Niedernsill and the Hinkelsteinbad in Piesendorf, also for the fun+ programme and many other attractions.
Valid all year round - free of charge from your landlord
Who gets the guest card?
Already on arrival you sign in the registration book and receive your personal key to the region - completely free of charge and directly from the landlord (green or blue = guest card).
Here you can find the many great discounts!
Valid from 1st May to 31st October - free of charge from the landlord of a partner company
More than 60 benefits to choose
- Cable cars in the region
- Swimming lakes, indoor and outdoor pools
- Museums and exhibitions
- Krimml Waterfalls and Krimml Worlds of Water
- Excursion destinations and sights
- Archery and panning for gold
- Sports and leisure activities
One attraction every day - free of charge
- Free for all guests in participating partner businesses for the duration of your stay. Including the day guests arrive and depart.
- Only available from your accommodation provider!
- Valid from 1st May to 31st October 2022
- Further attractive discounts
The mobility benefits of the Nationalpark Sommercard
- Free use of the local Pinzgau railway daily and all Salzburg Verkehr Postbuses in the Pinzgau Region
- Free use of participating "hiking taxis" in Dürnbach Valley, Mühlbach Valley, Habach Valley, Hollersbach Valley and Seidlwinkl Valley
- A day ticket for the Großglockner High Alpine Road
- A day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road
Valid from 1st May to 26th October - available at the tourist offices in Piesendorf and Niedernsill
Free entrance to about 180 sights and attractions with just one card in the whole SalzburgerLand! Whether lakes & baths, cable cars & museums - with so much to choose from, every day becomes a unique holiday experience.
You are spoilt for choice between the City of Salzburg Card for 24 hours OR a free ride on the Grossglockner High Alpine Road!
|6 day-ticket||€ 82.00||€ 41.00|
|12 day-ticket||€ 98.00||€ 48.00|
The SalzburgerLandCard is free of charge for children below 4 years of age and for the 3rd or more children between 4 and 15,9 years of age. Also available to single parents.
With the All-Inclusive-Card, many attractions can be visited several times - thermal baths, mountain railsways and some other attractions can be visited once within the period.
The best sights and excursion destinations in the whole county are packed together in one All-inclusive card. The Salzburgerland Card means more holiday for your money, and a great choice of things to do. How about a day out in Rauris, panning gold from a stream, visit the magical world of water In Krimml, science and fun in one hit. Or how about a walk through the Kitzloch Gorge in Taxenbach, and on and on.
For a change, how about a day out in Salzburg? The fortress, the house where Mozart was born, the Residence (the palace of the Bishops of Salzburg), or the spectacular water features and games in Hellbrunn, and lots more.