The Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region with its quiet valleys, tranquil villages and forests covered deep in snow offers unforgettable winter experiences for the whole family. Here in the Salzburg part of the Hohe Tauern National Park, guests enjoy winter in all its tranquillity and with its facets.
The bonus card includes an exciting programme to attract nature lovers, active holidaymakers and families alike to the idyllic landscape of the cold season.
- Available free of charge from your participating host
- Valid from the first overnight stay
- More than 30 attractive bonus services
- Mountain experience, sports & nature
- Museums & Shopping
- Valid from mid-December to end of April
The excursions with the National Park Rangers are among the absolute highlights in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region. The WinterCard allows free participation in special excursions into nature, with or without snowshoes.
- Wasenmoos - Insights and views in the Hohe Tauern in Mittersill
- Winter dream Tannwald in Uttendorf
- Winter adventure in the Hollersbachtal valley in Hollerbach
- Prestine Sulzbachtal valleys in Neukirchen
- Magic winter experience in Rauris
- Winter primeval forest in Rauris