A festival with tradition since 1989
Our traditional Brartlmä-Fest takes place every two years in Piesendorf.
Once again, there will be a full program of muic groups, traditional music, ranggeln, handicrafts and tractor demonstrations, as well as a varied children's program. Of course, there are also regional delicacies from the Pinzgau region.
Saturday 24th August 2024
3 pm - BARTLMÄ-RANGGELN
Club Championship of the Rangglerverein Piesendorf. Comparative match between the 4 best rangglers from Piesendorf and Niedernsill. Bartlmä-Hagmoar. In case of bad weather, the competition will take place in the gym (pirmary school).
6 pm - BEGINNING OF THE FESTIVAL
The long night of music
Free Bartlmä delivery service: Only with Oberkofler Touristik for the communities Piesendorf, Niedernsill and Kaprun from 0 to 3 am - Station tourist office Piesendorf
Various skill competitions with great prizes, children's program and much more.
Sunday 25th August 2024
8 am - BARTLMÄ-HIKING
Ascent with the trassXpress - guided hike to the Maurerkogel with the Naturfreunde Piesendorf | Registration by phone +43 6549 7239 is necessary - departure times of the hiking taxi will be announced at the time of registration!
11 am - BEGINNING OF THE FESTIVAL
Festive procession with the vintage tractors.
Traditional folk music
Further program: Handicraft and vintage tractor demonstrations, various skill competitions with great prizes, children's program and much more.
- CULINARY: The Piesendorf associations serve delicacies from Pingzau specialities to grilled ox and coffe and cake ...
- FREE CHILDREN'S PROGRAM: Carousel, pony rides, handicrafts, jungle gym, face painting, bouncy castle (Sunday only) ...
Admission & notes
- Saturday € 10.00 - also valid on Sunday
- Sunday € 5.00
- Protection of minors: ID required for under the age of 18! No alcohol will be served to anyone under the age of 16!
- The organiser is NOT responsible for any accidents!