You can choose on your own which of more than 60 services you select. The Nationalpark Sommercard means for guests of the Hohe Tauern national park holiday resort an added value of holiday experience.
More than 60 benefits to choose
- Cable cars in the region
- Swimming lakes, indoor and outdoor pools
- Museums and exhibitions
- Krimml Waterfalls and Krimml Worlds of Water
- Excursion destinations and sights
- Archery and panning for gold
- Sports and leisure activities
One attraction every day - free of charge
- Free for all guests in participating partner businesses for the duration of your stay. Including the day guests arrive and depart.
- Only available from your accommodation provider!
- Valid from 1st May to 31st October 2022
- Further attractive discounts
The mobility benefits of the Nationalpark Sommercard
- Free use of the local Pinzgau railway daily and all Salzburg Verkehr Postbuses in the Pinzgau Region
- Free use of participating "hiking taxis" in Dürnbach Valley, Mühlbach Valley, Habach Valley, Hollersbach Valley and Seidlwinkl Valley
- A day ticket for the Großglockner High Alpine Road
- A day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road