KITZSTEINHORN EXPLORER TOUR
3rd July to 12th September - Kaprun Kitzsteinhorn
On an exciting discovery tour through four climate zones from the village of Kaprun uphill to TOP OF SALZBURG at over 3,000 metres above sea level and into the world of glaciers accompanied by a National Park Ranger. How is glacier ice formed, where do golden eagles and bearded vultures live, what survival strategies do edelweiss and saxifrage develop? An experience close to nature for the entire family.
- Meeting point: 9 am valley station - Kaprun Center
- Charge: per person € 10.00 - excl. cable car ticket
- Duration: approx. 3.5 hours (easy)
- Equipment: sturdy hiking boots, rain and sun protection, backpack with drinks and snacks, suitable clothes
- Registration required at kitzsteinhorn.at/explorer