A cross-country trace leads though the glittering winter wonderland with the snow swishing under your skis. Cross-country skiing is a sport in the truest sense of the word. Condition and coordination are equally promoted, also the total body musculature. Cross-country skiing, the most popular sport in Norway, could not be nicer than in the holiday resorts of Piesendorf Niedernsill.
Our cross-country loipes:
- Piesendorf 15 km
- Niedernsill 9 km
- Kaprun & Zell am See 55 km
- Uttendorf 16 km
- Connection to the "Pinzga Loipe"
Fairness and mutual consideration form the basis for a common together!
- The use of the cross-country course is only permitted with cross-country skis - walking and running on the track isn't allowed!
- Every cross-country skier must behave in such a way that he doesn't endanger or harm anyone else.
- Adjust the speed to the conditions.
- Observe markings and information signs!
- Roads and crossroads must be used with caution.
- It is strictly prohibited to carry DOGS on the cross-country course of Piesendorf Niedernsill!