Holiday à la carte with the Nationalpark Summercard
From the more than 60 included services, there is no set menu sequence, the composition is individual. For visitors to the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region, the Nationalpark Summercard is an added value holiday experience.
The many benefits
Over 60 services are available:
- Cable cars in the region
- Bathing lakes, indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Museum and exhibitions
- Krimml Waterfalls and Krimml Worlds of Water
- Excursion destinations and sights
- Sport and leisure activities
One free attraction per day
- Free of charge for all guests of participating partner establishments for the duration of your stay (arrival and departure days included).
- Available onlay from your host!
- Valid from 1st May to 31st October 2023
- Further attractive discounts
Mobility offers with the Nationalpark Summercard
- Free use of the local Pinzgau train and all Salzburg Verkehr busses in the Pinzgau Region
- Free use of participating hiking taxis Dürnbachtal, Mühlbachtal, Habachtal, Hollersbachtal and Seidlwinkltal
- A day ticket for the Grossglockner high alpine road
- A day ticket for the Gerlos alpine road