News in Piesendorf Niedernsill
Digital Guest Folder
Your digital travel companion from Piesendorf and Niedernsill offers you a wealth of information and tips.
Always UP TO DATE and tailored to your holiday time. If you need further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
NEW from summer 2023
Noriker Museum - Samerstall in Niedernsill
- from 11 am - Children's Runs (U6 to U14 - 400 / 1,100 / 2,200 metres)
- from 12 noon - Main Run 6 km (Youth main run, main run - ages groups 40, 50, 60)
- followed 3-person Relay with 3 x 1.1 km (woman's, men's, mixed categories)
- Children's Runs € 3.00 | Youth € 7.00
- Main Run € 15.00 | 3-person Relay € 15.00
Start / Finish
- Niedernsill Village Square
For more information and tips, check out our events calendar!
|Thursday 5th October from 9 am||Village Market "Harvest Market"||Event Tent, Piesendorf|
|Saturday 7th October from 7 pm||October Festival||Leisure Area, Niedernsill|
|Thursday 26th October from 11 am||10th Autumn Run||Village Square, Niedernsill|
|Saturday 28th October at 7 pm||Concert: Meissnitzer Band | Emmi Klinger and Mathias Köttner||Samerstall, Niedernsill|
|Sunday 29th October from 10.45 am||38th St. Leonhard's Festival||Aufhausen|