Great winter experiences with the Nationalpark WinterCard
The Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region, with its quiet valleys, tranquil villages and snow-covered forests, offers unforgettable winter experiences for the whole family. Here, in the Salzburg part of the Hohe Tauern National Park, guests can enjoy winter in all its tranquillity and diversity.
Get the best of the Winter
The bonus card includes an exciting programme to attract nature lovers, active holidaymakers and families alike to the idyllic landscape of the cold season.
- Cable cars in the region
- Bathing lakes, indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Museum and exhibitions
- Krimml Waterfalls and Krimml Worlds of Water
- Excursion destinations and sights
- Sport and leisure activities
Winter exploration with a National Park ranger
One of the absolute highlights in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region are the excursions with the National Park Rangers. The WinterCard entitles you to free participation in selected special nature excursions, with or without snowshoes.
- Winter dream Tannwald Uttendorf
- In the winter realm of the waterfalls Krimml
- Winter adventure in the Hollersbach valley Hollersbach
- Pristine Sulzbach valleys Neukirchen
- Magic winter experience Rauris
- Wintry primeval forest Rauris