Everywhere in nature you can find magical places to play
"It is in our nature to play, and it is in our nature to play in nature."
The great thing about playing in nature is that anyone can do it, anywhere, anytime. Nature is the best playground - whether in a park, in the woods or in the mountains, there is so much to experience and discover.
Everywhere on our trails there is space for exuberant play. Every clearing in the woods, every path through a fragrant meadow or stream can be the starting point for unforgettable playtime.
Hiking is fun - themed trails for young and old
- Kunstweg - easy | 5.5 km length | hiking time approx. 1.5 - 2 hours
- Panoramaweg - medium | 7.5 km length | hiking time approx. 3 - 4 hours
- Luziarunde - easy | 5 km length | hiking time approx. 1 - 1.5 hours
- Naglköpflweg zum Kraftplatz - easy | 4.5 km length | hiking time approx. 1.5 - 2 hours
Outdoor games collection
PLAY IN THE FOREST
Run like a fox between the trees. Hopping over the roots like a squirrel. Busy as an ant foraging. From the floor to the treetops, our forests are teeming with life. So boundless and free in all directions, the inspiration to play comes all by itself.
PLAY ON THE PATH & MEADOW
Take off your shoes and run barefoot across the meadow, rolling in the fresh grass and sticking your nose in the lush green. Get grass stains on your trousers. Green patsches of happiness, light-heartedness and freedom that will stay with you for a long time.
PLAY WITH STONES & ROCKS
You can find them in all shapes and sizes by the wayside - stones and rocks. They are round like pebblestones, pointed like towers, have rough surface or glisten in the sunlight. Like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, they fit together to create a huge playground.
PLAYING BY THE WATER
Splash, ... Wherever there is water, there is a playground. Roll up your trouser legs and step into the cool water, or send sailing boats made of leaves on their journey.
Move your mind - Your mind is your special starting point for all games. Anytime, anywhere.
Free book "Spielend Wandern"
- 19 games from 5 categories on 64 pages
- A timeless book for young and old, always and everywhere.
- Erhältlich at the tourist offices Piesendorf Niedernsill
- Free eBook